Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hope Circle's

Day I
Since there are so many people in need and the world being in the state it is in, not to mention gas prices I thought of starting a circle of hope. Please Help Me!
What you need to start:
5 Friends
1 Jar
$1.00
Here is what you do:
Start off with your circle of friends of five, appoint one to be the leader of the circle - each friend place $1.00 into the jar. Then ask if anyone in that circle needs the $5.00. If the answer is no then the leader of the first circle of hope will create another circle of hope and appoint another leader. Those persons will then add to the 5.00 now making $10.00 and so on and so forth.

The Hope is that the circles will become so large that by the time there is a friend that is in need that they will have enough to help them out.
Please lets help one step at a time one day at a time we can pass along hope and help and offer peace to one another.

I have started my circle as well; I will not ask anything that I will not do myself. God bless you all

Check in tomorrow for our Day II of Care; Stay Tuned and if you do reply to this message please list the state in which you started.

Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for dropping your card.I see you still haven't added a favicon in your blog.Its easy to do and helps you stand out from the rest of the blogspot blogs.Check out my post about it.How to add a favicon in Blogger