Thursday, September 11, 2008

Meet The Family



My wonderful step-daughter mother and the best father-in-law a daughter could have ever asked for. He passed away this year. My heart broke for a second time. This is my daughter's graduation from high school last year. She is now a sophomore in college.


This pretty one is the oldest daughter who is also a college graduate with a degree in Science and is continuing her college education as well to become a nurse.

This is the baby, of my beautiful daughters. Smart, college graduate and attending graduate school with a major in Psychology and will be going into the FBI.





This is my very handsome step-son who just graduated high school standing along with my mother. My son is going to be a police officer and his college major is criminal justice.



The above picture shows four generations. My wonderful mother, two daughters, two adorable grandchildren, and my husband.



Now isn't that the cutest face you have ever seen.

This is Janiya my granddaughter, who is 6 years old, very smart & one of Nana's pride and joy.

No comments: